Royale Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis)
Royale Spirulina is microscopic blue-green algae whose cells form the shape of a perfect spiral coil (thus, the name Spirulina, or little spiral). It contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food, plant, grain, or herb.
Benefits of Royale Spirulina
Spirulina and Weight Loss
- a non-meat product that contains the highest protein content, along with all the essential nutrients and amino acids, without the unnecessary carbohydrates or fats.
Spirulina and Cholesterol
- Contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA), which is found uniquely on mother’s milk; it promotes heart health and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Spirulina and Diabetes
- Spirulina has been found to have significant positive effects on people suffering from type 2 diabetes mellitus. Reports indicate that spirulina has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in the body after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
Spirulina and Cancer
- Spirulina has long been established to have cancer fighting ingredients and helps boost the immune system.
Spirulina and Nutrition
Contains all essential Amino Acids
Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E and H;
100x more Vitamin A than Carrots
50x more Iron than Spinach
10x more Beta Carotene than Papaya
10x more Calcium than Milk
6x more Protein than Eggs
3x More Iron Than Beef
20 x more Beta-Carotene than carrot
Excellent Source of GLA
Provides Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA),
Linoleic Acid (LA)
Stearidonic Acid (SDA),
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA),
Arachidonic Acid (AA)
A rich source of Potassium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc.
WHO SHOULD TAKE SPIRULINA?
1. Children with inadequate vegetable intake
2. Teenagers who require extra nutrition during their rapid growing years
3. Pregnant women who need balanced nutrition.
4. Elderly people who have limited dietary options yet require a wide spectrum of nutrients to maintain optimum health, since spirulina is easily digestible.
5. Athletes, or people who are active in any sport; Spirulina provides energy and improves stamina
6. People suffering from ailments, recuperating from diseases, needing proper nourishment for fast recovery (Please consult your doctor)
7. People who fail to eat a balanced meal due to their busy lifestyle; those who rely on ‘fast’ or processed foods
8. Vegetarians who must acquire protein from vegetables; Spirulina is 65% protein by weight, 95% digestible protein (digestible protein in beef is about 20%)